HolidayCheck Group AG is one of the leading European digital companies for holidaymakers. Under our roof we combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen, the rental car portals MietwagenCheck and Driveboo as well as the Dutch hotel rating portal Zoover and the weather portals Meteovista-/Weeronline.
Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
- You directly manage cross-located teams of software and support engineers to meet customer, business, and/or technology needs by giving direction, purpose and guidance.
- You coach and develop engineers on all seniority levels into top technical talents, such as Seniors and Principals.
- You contribute to the growth of HolidayCheck in building the best IT organization while you identify, attract, hire and retain IT talents from around the world.
- You proactively identify key areas of collaboration and improvement in the engineering department and effectively drive change across the organization. As part of the IT leadership you make sure that the organization structure supports the business goals.
- You run a successful community of practice while enabling a trustful environment for your team to develop their skills, such as giving technical talks, sharing their knowledge or working together cross team wise.
- You partner with your manager, business stakeholders, customers, UX Designers, Senior/Principal Engineers, etc. to clarify the team mission, vision, and priorities.
- You are an experienced people manager (m/f/d) who led teams of software and/or support engineers in the past. You lead by example and demonstrate exceptional coaching and leadership skills.
- You have a technical background and the ability to drive technology is a must.
- You are a master in effective communication at different seniority levels, you proactively keep all employees and stakeholders informed of what’s happening, upcoming changes, projects and issues.
- You are motivated to support hiring and you are able to identify engineering top talents.
- You have an independent, pragmatic and proactive work attitude. With your exceptional problem-solving skills, you have an eye towards delivering solutions quickly and with a good balance of cost and benefit.
- You are enthusiastic about learning new things and improving continuously.
Wenn Du unser Team tatkräftig unterstützen möchtest, freuen wir uns über Deine vollständige und aussagekräftige Bewerbung bestehend aus Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen sowie der Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches über unser Online-Bewerbungsportal.