HolidayCheck Group AG is one of the leading European digital companies for holidaymakers. Under our roof we combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen, the rental car portals MietwagenCheck and Driveboo.
Is HolidayCheck the right working place for you?
Do you want to be part of the next generation of holidays? In a constant changing environment, HolidayCheck wants to be there when the Urlaubers look again for their greatest time of the year. We want to bring them back to the beach!
At the heart of our corporate culture are our values. We live by them every day! They have helped us create an environment of continuous personal growth and trust, where HolidayCheckers can work autonomously and with a lot of flexibility, in small, self-organised teams. We improve ourselves daily, listen carefully to our customers and deliver working software to them frequently.
Do you also share our values and are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then become part of our team at one of our three locations in Bottighofen (Switzerland), Munich (Germany) or Poznan (Poland).
What we look for
- You learn with passion
- You are able to self-organize
- You always keep the quality aspect in mind
- You appreciate and provide feedback
- You want to share your knowledge
- You thrive on creativity
- You care about site speed and performance
- You think about the customer
- …and you LOVE your work!
Things we don’t filter by:
- Degrees: Degrees are a privilege that we don’t base our decisions on
- GitHub profile: Not everyone has time & energy to program in their spare time
What we look for in this position specifically:
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience
- You have experience with at least one modern Library/Framework (e.g. React, Angular, etc.)
- You know why to and how to write tests You have ideally experience working on distributed teams
Things you will do
- Join one of our cross-functional, self-organized agile product teams and work together with designers, UX creators, backend developers, DevOps and Product Owners
- Develop Web Applications in React and Microservices in Nodejs
- Ship your code to thousands of urlaubers continously
- You value on pair programming, code reviews and tests
- You care about performance
- Contribute to our blog– if you want to
- Make parts of your work available on GitHub
What is in for you?
- Remote work / Home-office friendly
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Choose your hardware: Windows, MacOS or Linux
Wenn Du unser Team tatkräftig unterstützen möchtest, freuen wir uns über Deine vollständige und aussagekräftige Bewerbung bestehend aus Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen sowie der Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches über unser Online-Bewerbungsportal.