HolidayCheck Group AG is one of the leading European digital companies for holidaymakers. Under our roof we combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen, the rental car portals MietwagenCheck and Driveboo.
Is HolidayCheck the right working place for you?
Do you want to be part of the next generation of holidays? In a constantly changing environment, HolidayCheck wants to be there when the "Urlaubers" are looking for their greatest time of the year again. We want to bring them back to the beach!
At the heart of our corporate culture are our values. We live by them every day! They have helped us create an environment of continuous personal growth and trust, where HolidayCheckers can work autonomously and with a lot of flexibility, in small, self-organised teams. We improve ourselves daily, listen carefully to our customers and deliver working software to them frequently.
Do you also share our values and are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then become part of our team at one of our three locations in Bottighofen (Switzerland), Munich (Germany) or Poznan (Poland).
What we look for
- You learn with passion
- You are able to self-organize
- You always keep the quality aspect in mind
- You appreciate and provide feedback
- You share your knowledge
- …and you LOVE your work!
Things we don’t filter by:
- Degrees: Degrees are a privilege that we don’t base our decisions on
- Open-source contributions: Not everyone has time & energy to program in their spare time
What we look for in this position specifically:
- You like to prevent outages more than to fix them
- You believe in Keep It Simple principle
- You feel comfortable working in a distributed team
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience
- You have experience with at least one programming language (Go and Python are a plus)
- You know Linux and networking
- Experience with using Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes is a plus
Things you will do
- Join the team that owns our 100% cloudified immutable infrastructure
- Use your software engineering skills to manage and develop the HolidayCheck Cloud Platform
- Design and implement tooling used on a daily basis by product teams to build and publish their software
- Care about automation and failure-resiliency
- Apply well thought-out permanent solutions to problems
- Contribute to our blog– if you want to
What is in for you?
- Remote work / Home-office friendly
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Choose your hardware: Windows, MacOS or Linux
Wenn Du unser Team tatkräftig unterstützen möchtest, freuen wir uns über Deine vollständige und aussagekräftige Bewerbung bestehend aus Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen sowie der Angabe Deines Gehaltswunsches über unser Online-Bewerbungsportal.