HolidayCheck Group AG is one of the leading European digital companies for holidaymakers. Under our roof we combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen, the rental car portals MietwagenCheck and Driveboo as well as the Dutch hotel rating portal Zoover and the weather portals Meteovista-/Weeronline.
Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
- As a B2B Regional Sales, you will be responsible for the distribution of the B2B products of HolidayCheck AG.
- You will acquire new partners for the joint implementation of marketing activities/campaigns.
- Your area of responsibility will include building up and initiating cooperations as well as independent negotiations and concluding cooperation agreements.
- You will advise our B2B partners on how to deal with customer's reviews as well as how to benefit from them, and point out the possibilities for active association with HolidayCheck.
- You will use your experience to develop new B2B products and to help develop the introduction and marketing strategy.
- You will report directly to the Teamlead Sales and work virtually with the existing international team.
- You will represent the company at regional and supra-regional trade fairs and tourist events.
- In addition to your training in the hotel and/or tourism industry, you will also have an existing network of contacts in the area Greece.
- You have gained preliminary experience in the marketing of online products, ideally in the hotel industry and/or purchasing of tourist services.
- Fluent linguistic skills in Greek and English are required, an additional foreign language would be an advantage.
- Your high degree of personal responsibility enables you to implement your goals successfully.
- You have the ability, determination and solution-driven negotiating skills to sell and advise.
- Due to your ability to work autonomously and your communicative skills, you find it easy to work virtually with your colleagues in different locations.
- You think and act creatively with your own objective of thinking 'outside the box'.
- Your ability to make and close sales combined with the willingness to travel make you our ideal candidate
- Previous Commercial Experience: from 1 to 2 years
- Online Marketing Knowledge: it is a must
- Residence: Greece
Interested in Joining us?
We look forward to welcoming you soon! Please send us your full application (CV, credentials, references) using the online form provided, including where you saw our announcement, your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements.